Come enjoy the many benefits of being a seasonal camper at Creekside Camping & RV Park.
- Family friendly campground with an emphasis on fun for campers of all ages
- Spacious tree-lined sites, fully developed with water, sewer and hydro
- A real community feel with long lasting friendships
- Safe and secure with a gated entrance and minimal weekend traffic
- Large developed trees throughout the entire property
- A secluded camping area for those that like an even more peaceful getaway
- All the amenities you need to enjoy and unwind
- Convenience store stocked with meal kits, ice cream, snacks, beverages (hot & cold!), ice, firewood, propane, RV parts and more!
- 30′ x 50′ heated in-ground swimming pool – newly renovated!
- Championship 18-hole synthetic mini golf course, built in 2021
- Children’s playground area and large green space
- On-site management and security
- Large natural beach area
- Walking and bicycle paths
July 2nd – Canada Day Fireworks
Fireworks, beach party and so much more!
July 23rd – Christmas in July
Holiday themed parade with surprises for the Creekside kiddos. Maybe even a special guest!
August 13th- Creekside Halloween
Costume contests, trick-or-treating and more!
August 20th – Creekside Scramble
An 18 hole 2-person Texas Scramble golf tournament, held at Scotswood Links, with a catered BBQ dinner to follow at Creekside. Register for golf and dinner, or just dinner!
August 27th – Beach Day Party!
Join us on the beach for a day volleyball, kids games, music and more!
September 10th – Seasonal Summer Windup & Meeting
End of season windup and annual seasonal meeting!